CBD's hystory (with CBF part added)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CBD's hystory (with CBF part added)

Post by Carontes on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:12 pm

CBD clan was born in 2013 under the name of BlackFire clan (with B.Fire tag). It was founded by Slaughter, alias Frozen warrior, ex KitKat.

Than z0rn and Carontes (known also as ARMAGEDDON), both ex KitKat, joined the clan in 2014 spring. In the 2014 summer the clan saw a new member called pin, or akZ, invited by Carontes. After that, the clan changed name to CyBerDragons clan (CBD), to seem more cool and to attract more players, but it resulted in a vain try with an exception: Backin9 joined the clan, invited by Carontes.

Than, after some troubles, Slaughter momently left the clan because of some annoying players and z0rn became inactive. But finally Slaughter decided to come back and to ignore annoying players thanks to some chats with Carontes. After a short time, akZ became inactive and Carontes left, because he had decided to improve and then re-join. At that moment Slaughter decided to close the clan and left it completely; it was opened again the day after by Carontes. In the while, some members where invited but never applied: Neckis, invited by z0rn and YOSHIMITSU, registered with the nick of Flanders, invited by Carontes.

Then, near summer end, akZ left, z0rn was proclaimed out because of no answer to the ask about his future activity and only Carontes and Backin9 stayed. Slaughter joined FUTURE. Carontes tried to make the clan a vecxis (a fork of Nexuiz) clan too, but in vain, because it hadn't the minimum number of member to officially join it. After some time, he gave up and stopped following the project. Seems that z0rn got a look to CBD forum once, but he didn't write anything and then he totally disappeared.

Finally Meister_XD, FUTURE clan founder, with BlackFire founder Slaughter, asked Carontes to fuse CBD and FUTURE clan. Carontes and Backin9 agreed and, in 2014 early autumn, CyBerFuture clan (CBF) was born. After some time, Carontes left Nexuiz and started Xonotic, plying as an Empire clan member. Slaughter left the clan too. Meister_XD kept the clan active and made Lord Gurke join, but he became inactive soon. So he decided to move to Xonotic with CHILLER (co-founder of FUTURE) and Backin9, but soon the clan became inactive, also because of Backin9's problems with Xonotic software. Carontes joined them while active, but he left them.

Now, after a lot of time, CBD clan remains as a good memory of sweet old Nexuiz times in Slaughter's, Carontes' and Backin9's heart. Carontes is now a DTG under the name of eXabyTe; Slaughter is in AxG clan; they are both playing Xonotic. Backin9 is an inactive CBF member. No news about Meister_XD and CHILLER.

Last edited by Carontes on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Carontes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CBD's hystory (with CBF part added)

Post by Backin9 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:06 pm

I was invited after the b.fire to CBD change

Backin9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:24 am

I know, but you were right it wasn't clear. Now it's better than the first version (which needed to be extended), but maybe it still need to be fixed a bit.
Carontes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks a lot Carontes!!!
I will add it to CBFs history.
Meister

Meister XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:01 am

Edited it to complete the history of a "no-luck" but well remembered clan. I added CBF history as well as I know it, because it is no doubt a part of CBD history. I think I'll copy this and put it in a txt file to carry it with me for the rest of my life.
Carontes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top