CyBerDragons - CyBerFuture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets start an useless discussion here.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lets start an useless discussion here. Empty Lets start an useless discussion here.

Post by Carontes Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:38 am

Hi all! Slaughter, you told me on CBF clan forum you want to talk with me. Let's do it here. What do you want to discuss about?
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Lets start an useless discussion here. Empty Re: Lets start an useless discussion here.

Post by Slaughter Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:39 am

Did you leave xonotic and nex? Why? Hey, don't be sad if lmnts denied you, you were playing for fun right? Why did you leave so? You are a good player and so, fun is more important than whatever clan you want to be in and so, sometimes clans take the fun out of the game because you must be good, for the clan and whatever... So If there's another reason, don't say bye, say see you another time, if you just want to leave because you're feeling like you don't belong in this game anymore, do it, but when you do it don't think about the denied applications, think about the days when you were playing for fun and all that, and so if you are out from nex and xono (and vecxis) i just want to take my good bye from you, i had a lot of fun playing with you and so, you are a very nice person, so if you are out from those games i have to say, goodbye and i hope to see you another time!

Slaughter
Admin

https://cbd-nex-clan.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Lets start an useless discussion here. Empty Re: Lets start an useless discussion here.

Post by Slaughter Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:43 am

And THANK YOU A LOT for the fun you gave me in this game and i'm sorry because i was too rough with you sometimes, i just wanted you to follow your "nex-xono-dream" to be in lmnt, and so i tought that if i put pressure on you, you will improve more, but took the fun, SORRY! (don't mind that i'm too soft, i'm in a mini-depression)

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

At least, i tryed XD

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

affraid affraid That is something I really never have expected from you.
Slaughter, when I applied for eLeMenTs, I made a promise to myself too: I would have continued playing if I would have come in clan; I would have left the game if they would have rejected me again. Now, if I run Nexuiz/Xonotic, I think immediatly to that "denied", I feel bad and I stop having fun. I spent a year in these games to join them and they have rejected me: playing again is something like wasting time for me now.
So I decided to disappear without noise and be right with myself.
I will always remember that FrozerWarrior who asked me to join KitKat, don't worry. I still cry for have missed B.Fire clan, but it's life. Thank you too for the support and the time you have spent with me.

Carontes

P.S. I will never understand you. Don't take it badly, I'm glad to have met you.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't even understand myself did you really expect to understand me? XD Hey, armaggedon is coming every year, no? If you want, i will try to be training with you, and so, i will talk with some elments about the reason, from what i understood, your skill wasn't the problem, i don't understand what's the problem, because you aren't like me, i would be denied for so many reasons without the skill as one of them XD Can you verify the forums sometimes? I will post there things about this

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:47 am

Uhm, I don't think I'm still good and motivated enough to try such a thing. By the way, I still often get a look to both this and lmnt forum, so if you want to write something, I'll see it for sure.

P.S.
Slaughter wrote:I don't even understand myself did you really expect to understand me? XD

Ih ih, we can call the psychologist again. Maybe, if he doesn't get crazy, he will help us.
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Backin9 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Damn, you left? Also, LMNT made a mistake rejecting you. You are better than me, and I am better/as good as a few of em. If they don't see your skill, and your untapped potential, it's their loss

Backin9

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:32 am

It isn't a matter of skills Backin9...
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:25 am

By the way, we can meet on Xonotic for a match if you want (I have unistalled Nexuiz because I can't play it). I'll be glad to kick your ass. Very Happy
Of course there is a matter of time, so I think it's better to do it during my holidays, when I can play at 1.00 am. Smile
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Backin9 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:00 am

It'd be an honor to have you whoop my ass once again Smile

Backin9

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Impossible. Too much time without gaming! Very Happy
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:09 am

I should appoint you two, Carontes and Slaughter, to kind of honorary members of CBF Smile

Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Thanks Meister XD!

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

You are still, well, connected to CBF, you talk about the old clan times and you talk on a CBF Forum. And I think if especially Slaughter would return playing he would join CBF again.

Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:40 am

I'm returned from a time, but i get inactive times and isn't good for a little clan, btw, i would come back even if i have inactive times if my best friend ever would return too... Carontes i miss you ingame... :'(

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 am

Carontes you have heard him!

Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:36 am

I think he has read me, but whatever XD

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

How can I join back CBF if at the moment if play only Xonotic with another tag (a community, not a clan tag), and I don't know if I'll play it again the day after???
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:08 pm

At the moment I am set as inactive on CBF's forum. But I communicate on the forums. And you and Slaughter you are active on the forum too, on both forums. And this is more important than your activity ingame. It's ok if you play only one time in two weeks.
The idea with the honorary members was a serious one which I will implement. If you want. Then you are again members, but you don't have to be active, it's ok when you communicate on the forums.
Secondly we deleted the rule against Xonotic. CBF isn't only a nexuiz clan anymore, our members can also play Xonotic. So that would not be a problem.
But Caronte,  maybe you need kind of comeback. Without element. Within backin9 and Slaughter and Chiller and Lord Gurke and me. In nexuiz. Like in the old times. With CBF tag or CBD tag.
BUT: then I want you to stay in CBF for your time in nexuiz and Xonotic. No element or no empire or whatever. CBD/CBF was YOUR clan too. And maybe should be. And when you join it should be surely.

Meister

Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 am

Bah, it's a lucky fact that I'm still doing some dm matches on Xon, how can you think I'll play Nex?? I can't take back the interest for Nex community and playstyle, because Xon has overhtrown it. And as I have already said, I'm under another tag, I can't join a clan for that; moreover I'm not so interested in something like this anymore: I'm still following these forums only because I'm still a bit curious about how it is going. Old good times were old good times. I can't take back z0rn or akZ.
And what tha fuck is this story that Slaughter doesn't come back because I'm not in CBF? He doesn't need my permission or whatever he thinks to do join you...
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 am

I am still active ingame, on xono i have the black fire tag, but not the cbf one, i'm not in cbf because i can't be active ingame and how i said, that's very important for a new clan... or a little one

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaughter Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:05 am

I am still active but dunno for how long*

Slaughter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meister XD Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:37 am

And under the axg tag...

Meister XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Carontes Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 am

'0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' '0' !!!!!!!
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum