CyBerDragons - CyBerFuture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits)

2 posters

Go down

Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits) Empty Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits)

Post by Backin9 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 pm

So I recently found the screenshots from nex, and some of them are kinda cool, check em out:
Attachments
Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits) Attachment
nexuiz000000.jpg Possibly my first game :)You don't have permission to download attachments.(204 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
nexuiz000037.jpg My first winYou don't have permission to download attachments.(94 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000089.jpg Just an insanely massive gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(235 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000128.jpg First contact with a FutureYou don't have permission to download attachments.(139 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000161.jpg A nice leadup to some ones comeing upYou don't have permission to download attachments.(171 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000162.jpg Bamn!You don't have permission to download attachments.(101 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000163.jpg Even more Bamn!!You don't have permission to download attachments.(150 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000199.jpg Just one of the mutilpe times i got wreakedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(137 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000269.jpg One of the hardest games I've playedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(106 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
nexuiz000270.jpg A great game, He/She started four aheadYou don't have permission to download attachments.(108 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Backin9

Back to top Go down

Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits) Empty Re: Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits)

Post by Backin9 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Ok..., what did I do wrong?

Backin9

Back to top Go down

Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits) Empty Re: Backin9's Adventures in nex (The good bits)

Post by Carontes Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 am

Nothing. You have only put here the files as a downloadable files instead of as images. Very Happy
P.S. Paperinik AxG is a male. http://axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com/u99
Carontes
Carontes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down